Sunday, October 23, 2011

Calzedonia for 25 Years Together Commercial Song Lovely On My Hand feat. Dorotea Mele Fabrizio Campanelli.

Distinguishes itself through advertising campaigns with the most famous models and the energetic and welcoming atmosphere you can find in its shops.


Calzedonia for 25 Years Together Commercial
Song: Lovely On My Hand feat. Dorotea Mele Fabrizio Campanelli


Lyrics used in the commercial
Here’s come the time
through the windows of my mind
I catch the breeze again

Tried to find my play
Tried to leave the game but then again I

Couldn’t stop to think of us
I couldn’t move the things how I used to do
Time lays up the darker sides
behind the traps of those who win the truth

My thoughts go far indeed
I see some shadows on my place
I’d to come back to my roots
To let the flowers blow
To let the flowers grow

Here’s come the time
day by day we’re writing down
the story of you and me

Dreaming on my hand
lovely on my hand
to fall in love again

Forever
to sing my dreams of you
together

To fall in love with you
Forever... ...

The Making of the "Calzedonia for 25 Years Together" Commercial.


Song: Lovely On My Hand feat. Dorotea Mele Fabrizio Campanelli
Release: September 30, 2011
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Calzedonia was founded in 1987 close to Verona, in Vallese di Oppeano, Italy. It has more than 1300 stores worldwide in countries including Italy, Spain, Czech Republic, Greece, Mexico and Russia and was founded with the aim of creating a new way of selling hosiery and beachwear for women, men and children, through a franchising sales network. Learn more

No comments:

Post a Comment