Monday, October 24, 2011

Colman's Beef Gravy - I Like The Way You Moo Commercial Song I like the way you move by BodyRockers.

Colman’s has launched an Commercial for its new instant beef gravy with Aardman Animations (Wallace and Gromit Production company) and Karmarama.


Colman's: Beef Gravy - I Like The Way You Moo Commercial
Song: I like the way you move by BodyRockers


Lyrics used in the commercial
The lyrics were changed specifically for this commercial.

I Like The Way You Moo
I Like The Way You Moo... ...

Music video by BodyRockers performing I Like The Way You Moo. Directed by Trudy Bellinger. (C) 2005 Universal International.


Song: I like the way you move by BodyRockers
Released: April 2005 (From the album BodyRockers)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

"I Like the Way" is a single by Australian Kaz James and Englishman Dylan Burns, collectively known as the dance music group BodyRockers. It was released in April 2005 and later appeared on the group's self-titled debut album. Learn more

No comments:

Post a Comment