Sunday, October 16, 2011

I Finally Got my A/C Fixed!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Who knew you had to put ice in the chest?


Some of you know, my A/C went out on the very last really hot day of the year at the end of August, so I have not been suffering in silence or otherwise, but it seems like every weekend in September was an adventure in finding the right part, ordering the right part, ordering the parts you needed in addition to the right part, disassembling a little more and reordering the other part you thought was the right part. The joy of "doing it yourself".

"Whatcha doin' this weekend?"

"Working on the A/C."


Today, I installed the last part, hit the switch and, even though my living room is six degrees cooler than the thermostat is normally set for, it fired up and purred like a kitten!

On a related note, I fully expect a meteor to hit my house before I need to use the A/C again.

No comments:

Post a Comment