Monday, October 17, 2011

Pink Ribbon Magazine 2011 Commercial Song All I Want Is You by Barry Louis Polisar.

Pink Ribbon, the annual magazine dedicated to the breast cancer awareness cause, is being promoted this year with a stop motion animated commercial using artwork from the magazine itself.


Pink Ribbon Magazine 2011 Commercial
Song: All I Want Is You by Barry Louis Polisar


Lyrics used in the commercial
If I was a flower growing wild and free
All I'd want is you to be my sweet honey bee
And if I was a tree growing tall and green
All I'd want is you to shade me and be my leaves... ...

The new Pink Ribbon magazine commercial, totally created from the magazine itself. It has taken about 40 magazines to create all the artwork.


Song: All I Want Is You by Barry Louis Polisar (Juno 2007 film Soundtrack)
Released: Jan 1, 1977
Buy the song on Amazon here.

It was shot with 2x Canon 5D and 1x Canon 550D and composited using Adobe After Effects after the images went from raw to tiff by hand of Adobe Lightroom. 2 Camera's were strapped to a dolly, and the 550D was used on a tripod. Learn more

285523_OCTOBER is Breast Cancer Awareness month Save $15 OFF $100

And this Clara Morgane with Axe Twist Commercial are the same song.
Clara Morgane with Axe Twist Commercial. Learn more

No comments:

Post a Comment