Sunday, October 30, 2011

Rocksmith Guitar Baby Commercial Song I Got Mine by The Black Keys.

Can a baby really play the guitar? Ubisoft has released a new video for Rocksmith, a game that lets you plug any guitar into your PC, Xbox 360 or PS3 system.


Rocksmith Guitar Baby Commercial
Song: I Got Mine by The Black Keys
Buy the song on Amazon here.

A baby and his day play air guitar riffs in a home-made movie, shot with a hand held camera by an off-screen Mom character. The viral opens on a dad in pajamas, noodling with an electric guitar on his couch as his infant child sits beside him.

Lyrics used in the commercial
Yeah!
I was a movin' man in my younger days
But I've grown out of my ramblin' ways
I left that road so far behind... ...

Rocksmith, a new game that lets you plug any guitar into your PC, Xbox 360 or PS3 system. It will offer a vast library of songs from different music genres and will challenge you to step away from the notes on screen and play songs by memory. Learn more

No comments:

Post a Comment