Monday, October 3, 2011

Twinings Gets You Back To You Commercial Song Wherever You Will Go by Charlene Soraia. (Original version by The Calling)

Had a busy day at work, doing the shopping, catching up with friends, not to mention cooking dinner and doing the cleaning? Why not set aside just 10 minutes of precious me-time each day to help you be the person you want to be?


Twinings: Gets You Back To You Commercial
Song: Wherever You Will Go by Charlene Soraia (Original version by The Calling)

Lyrics used in the commercial
I know now, just quite how
My life and love might still go on
In your heart and your mind
I'll stay with you for all of time...

If I could turn back time
I'll go wherever you will go
If I could make you mine
I'll go wherever you will go...

Runaway with my heart
Runaway with my hope
Runaway with my love... ...



We've created this really quite extraordinary piece of animated advertising to metaphorically explain the hectic lives that women today lead, and how taking just 10 minutes out each day to reconnect with yourself can have such an impact on the rest of your day.


Song: Wherever You Will Go by Charlene Soraia (Charlene Soraia version)
Released: 30 September 2011
Buy the song on iTunes here.

Women today juggle such a wide variety of roles, on a day to day basis, whether it is being a mother, housekeeper, cook, employee or friend. Recent research has revealed that women all over the UK are so focused on looking after others, they do not have the opportunity to take any "me-time", and as a result are sometimes left forgeting who they really are. Learn more

Music video by The Calling performing Wherever You Will Go. (C) 2001 BMG.


Song: Wherever You Will Go by The Calling (Original version)
Released: September 10, 2001 (From the album Camino Palmero)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

In 1706, having had enough of drinking ale in the morning, Thomas Twining started selling tea from his coffee house on the Strand, promising to sell only the finest qualities and varieties. More than 300 years later, the passion for tea is still here – and so are we. We still sell tea from Thomas’s shop, and we still work hard to bring new blends to tea lovers. Learn more

No comments:

Post a Comment